Sunday, April 15, 2007

What do you do when you don't feel well and you're bored?

You buy a plane ticket to San Francisco, that's what you do. I'll be in Vancouver all of three weeks when I take my first trip along the west coast to San Francisco. It's been many years since I've been to SF, and I'm really excited about going back. I'll be there from July 11-16. I'll get to see my brother and dad for two days since they will already be there for the baseball All-Star game, and then they fly home super-early Friday morning and I have three days alone to walk the various neighborhoods, shop (first stop...Fillmore Street), go to the Ferry Building, go see the Matisse: Painter as Sculptor exhibition at the SFMOMA and try a few cafes and restaurants (nothing upscale or snooty) that I have read about.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So Jealous. I LOVE San Francisco....

Mindy said...

I'll bring you back something, I promise. Between living in Vancouver and visiting SF, I'll be broke by the end of July. Nah...I won't let that happen.