Friday, March 16, 2007

Baby, it's cold outside...

...and I'm not complaining one bit!!! I actually like cold weather. After having the A/C on for the past three days, I'll take what Mother Nature's giving us for the next few days. I can once again pull my Earl Grey Cream Tea out of the pantry and enjoy it. I love this tea. To surround yourself with ultimate warmth and comfort, add two Mini-Moo's and one packet of Stevia to one large mug of hot tea and put on your favorite pair of fuzzy socks and tattered flannel nightgown. Life doesn't get much better than this on a cold spring night. So, as I sip my yummy tea, I am going to sign off for the night and watch one of the many movies on my TiVo. I have narrowed it down to North Country, Match Point or The Constant Gardener. I'm off to flip my three-headed coin to decide. ;P

No comments: