Saturday, May 12, 2007

No más tequila para mi

I just can't drink hard liquor...plain and simple. Even a few sips of wine slaps me silly. I had a belated birthday margarita at lunch with my brother today (Patrón tequila only...none of that cheap stuff with the chewy worm on the bottom of the bottle), and I am still feeling it. I'm not sure if it's because I rarely drink or because I'm old. I'd like to think it's the former and not the latter.

Yes, that's my wussy frozen strawberry margarita on the right-hand side. It may look girly (I can hear you thinking, "Where's the dollop of canned whipped cream on top or the sugared rim?"), but it packed a heavy punch. I have the black eye to prove it.

I'm off to take a nap now to sleep it off.

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tequila wins every time. Take it from somebody who has too many past experiences.

Mindy said...

Yes, tequila is not my friend. Lesson learned. I'll be sticking to drinking water with my chicken taco and enchilada from here on. :)