Thursday, May 24, 2007

Stupid Nice Pictures - Part 1

I’m in a stupidly (is that a word???) bizarre mood today. Not sure what exactly my problem is. I think I just stopped stressing about this whole moving thing and realized, “Hey, my life is pretty darn good and it will all work itself out.” Anyway, I was looking through some of my France pictures today, and I thought I would post some of the stupid pictures I took in Nice. I will post some of the beautiful French Riviera pictures soon. (Stupid first, then splendid.) I still wake up thinking of the Riviera and the aquamarine Mediterranean every day. Oh, it was so beautiful there, and I can’t wait to go back. Soon!!!

Enjoy the pictures!!! I promise better ones will follow soon.

This picture was taken from our hotel balcony overlooking the Promenade. Not sure what this girl's issue was, but the police eventually came to pick her up off the ground.

 
















This was one of the many (truly terrible) street performers who showed up every night along the street where the majority of the outdoor dining restaurants in Nice were. He would alternate singing in a man's and woman's voice and would turn his hat around whenever he would change his singing voice. I just cannot describe it. You'd have to go to Nice and see it for yourself. I was on a mission to find him every night before my mom and I had dinner just so I could get a laugh and be in a good mood the rest of the evening.

 
















Weird, oversized creepy statue "thingy" outside pizza restaurant in the Old Town of Nice. There were two others creepy statue "thingies" nearby, too. Needless to say, we didn't eat there.

 





















Tête Au Carré - The Square Head. This is the city library headquarters in Nice.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: