Sunday, May 20, 2007

Thank you, Mike!!!

I have to say a BIG thank you to my brother for helping me out so much recently with everything I've needed help with and for letting me vent about the inept management at my apartment complex, the idiot post office that delivers my mail late (along with other people's mail), the clueless customer service people I have talked to on the phone and the miscellaneous other mini rants that still have his ears burning. I'm bordering on the edge of both ADHD and Tourette's these days, and I appreciate all that he has done and is going to do for me in the upcoming months while I am in Vancouver. I just wanted to let you all know how great of a guy he is. (I don't even know why I'm posting this since he doesn't read my blog.) Yesterday, he treated me to pizza at Mellow Mushroom and ice cream at Bruster's. He also bought me a fan to ship to Vancouver (along with all of my other crap). I think he's sick of me saying, "Can you believe I'll be living in a condo with no air conditioning?" Anyway, after pizza and ice cream yesterday, I'll be sending him my personal trainer bill. Oh, wait, I don't have a personal trainer. (I need one, but that's a whole other discussion altogether.)

Really, I haven't been this neurotic, but I just wanted to show my gratitude to my brother. Thanks again, Mike!!! (I guess I should thank you in person, too, since you won't be reading this.)

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: